Entertainment

The Closer, starring Golden Globe winner Kyra Sedgwick, and Saving Grace, featuring Oscar winner Holly Hunter, return tonight to TNT. If you've always thought about watching, but haven't, it's not too late: You can get caught up in nine minutes. Below, you'll find your 4:37 recap of The Closer's third season. Watch it, and you're ready to jump into cable's No. 1 series. (Come back tomorrow for our take on the fourth season premiere.)

ah, it is really so hot! So I may share this with my friends on casualpa..com, casual encounters, married women and men? are seeking for fun there!! great place!!

she is very thick and I like it

Como se llama la cancion XD?

con cualquiera que me den me conformo pero prefiero el 6

hace despertar un deseo de tener un automovil de este tipo que se ven espectaculares